Thursday, March 30, 2017

Still Waiting for Spring

https://www.etsy.com/listing/119849473/fluffy-bunny-applique-pdf-pattern-for?ref=shop_home_feat_4
Fluffy Bunny Tea Towel
My snowmen around my house are starting to look a little out of place.  Really out of place since it's almost April. I'm starved for some color...splashes of spring here and there.  The problem is, I lack motivation to dig the bins out of my crawl space to make the big switch... but today is the day that I force myself to pack away all of the snowmen that are still hanging out around my house.

I've pulled out my bunny tea towels and put them up in my kitchen.  Ahhhh pretty colors, even though there's still gray and dreary outside, I can smile at the cute bunnies in my kitchen. I made these designs several years ago and they still make me giggle. I love the long whiskers on my fluffy bunny design. He's so cute. It's a fun design for Easter and these designs make such cute hostess gifts.

You can add bunnies to your home too!  All of my patterns are available at Etsy and Craftsy I have both PDF's and packaged patterns.  A new batch of tea towels are on their way to my Etsy shop too from Dunroven House. Happy quilting!

Mr. Cottontail Applique Design on a tea towel...

Mrs. Cottontail

Fluffy Bunny Table Runner 
finished size 17" x 38"

http://www.quiltpatternmagazine.com/program/special/FromAd/

No comments:

Post a Comment